Monday, July 25, 2011

We are presenting Nigredo at the Drunken Unicorn on Friday, August 5th

Nigredo is performing at The Drunken Unicorn on Friday, August 5th, 2011



"Nigredo is an Atlanta band that I have wanted to catch live for a very long time, but for some reason my schedule has never allowed it to happen. But I just noticed they posted up an early version of a song called “Monument”, so I decided it was time to get acquainted with this act and listened to the three tracks they have up on their myspace. They do really cool instrumental jams, and I’m eager to hear more." - Davy / Ohmpark



Nigredo on Facebook

My Empty Phantom will be the second performer of the evening.



JESSE BEAMAN is a one-man band who performs under the name My Empty Phantom. Based in Texas, Beaman's solo live show finds him hopping back and forth between keyboards, drums and guitar, looping the instruments into a melodic post-rock collage.
- WASHINGTON POST EXPRESS

My Empty Phantom reveals emotion in his pieces, with a core classical sound wrapped in comforting ambient touches. The listener can interpret much from the track "Alone", with string tones of sadness, and quiet piano lifting one out of it. His music is ideal for closing your eyes and processing your day, it will fit perfectly in my evening playlist.
- Maya Starlit Skies on 90.7fm KSER (Seattle, Washington)



My Empty Phantom Tour Promo from Jesse Beamen on Vimeo.


My Empty Phantom on Facebook

Sleepy Genes are performing first.



Sleepy Genes are a new Atlanta band that has risen out of the ashes of Chanticleer Fox.



Sleepy Genes on Facebook

$5, 21+
Doors @ 9 pm

Our Concert Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment